JoJo’s Bizarre Stage | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

JoJo’s Bizarre Stage | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Jojo says he helped the “masked singer” fight her stage phobia.

The “Too Little Too Late” hit maker says she’s been suffering from her horror over the last few years, which has had her physical and psychological consequences and dresses up as Black Swan really helped her. I will.

She wrote on Instagram: “Somewhere in the last few years, I’ve developed a stage phobia that affects me mentally and physically and makes me feel choked. I knew I had to do something about this sensation, so I wanted to quit. I take myself very seriously. Singing my heart anonymously and wearing a 15-pound dazzling swan costume and helmet may be a good way to do that. I thought I couldn’t. “

And Jojo admitted that her stint at the show helped her regain her Mojo.

She told E! News: “It’s incomparable to what I’ve done so far, but if anything, I’ve tied me to the little girl in me who loves music more than anything else, the pure joy of singing. It reminded me, and above all, it helped me get Mojo back.

“This is the most wacky thing I’ve ever done, and it’s so easy to get involved in my perception of my world and my career, so don’t take yourself too seriously. It was a season to say “yes” to scary things if you knew it was good for you. This was one of them. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2Tqz4in
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad