Friendscast never signed a deal | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Friendscast never signed a deal | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Matthew Perry revealed that the “Friends” cast had no hookup agreement.

The 51-year-old actor will be with six cast members (Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow) while working on the show to keep the program out of jeopardy. I remember signing an agreement not to sleep in. Their friendship.

He explained: “It was very important for us to maintain friendship. There was a rule that we were friends. Hooking up could have happened something weird that could ruin things. There is friendship, and we have become really good friends, and we are really good friends to this day, and we have continued it, and I think it was very important. “

David added: “We didn’t want to endanger the wonderful relationships and friendships we formed and established. It was a kind of implicit rule.”

And when asked who was the best match for the cast, Matt joked that it was David with him.

He said: “Probably me and Schwimmer.”

But Courtney doesn’t remember the deal the cast made.

She told Access: “I think it’s a clever idea, but I don’t remember talking about it.”

Meanwhile, Lisa previously admitted that she was convinced that “Friends” would be carried out “forever.”

Asked if she was afraid not to receive another gig when she wasn’t working, she said, “I always feel,’Well, I’ll never work again.’” And I do it like a miracle.

“But I was going to say-No, while I was in Friends, I thought,’I can’t see the end of this show, so I’m always working.’”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3yGnqA8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad