Dick Van Dyke Dreams of Knightship | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Dick Van Dyke Dreams of Knightship | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Dick Van Dyke wants a knighthood.

The legends of “Mary Poppins” and “Chitch Chitty Van Bang” recently won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Kennedy Center in the United States, and he is currently considering renaming Mr. Sir.

He told the Daily Mirror:

When recognized for his contributions to art in his home country, Dyke said: How did you get the Kennedy Award? I didn’t do any training. I just enjoyed it. “

Meanwhile, a veteran of the silver screen previously admitted that his passion for “family entertainment” believed he had spent a lot of money in his career.

The 95-year-old star, synonymous with family-friendly fun, claimed to have suffered financial losses by sticking to creating certain types of entertainment.

Asked by the public what he wanted him to think, he said, “I think I’ve taken away a bit of their worries. I’ve always been trying to make family-friendly entertainment. I’ve been doing it for years. I lost a lot of money and refused It was a good part because it didn’t fit my thoughts on the kind of entertainment I wanted to do. “

The Hollywood icon made its television debut at the Phil Silvers Show in 1957, but claims that there is no magical formula behind his longevity in the entertainment business.

He confessed: “I don’t know.

“I was talking to my best friend Bryan Cranston, who I met on my detective show” Diagnosis: Murder. ” [Lyndon B.] Johnson-It was insane how good he was. He said he watched his movie for miles and read everything he could get to prepare for this role.

I told him: No background research or preparation. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3yODzDx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad