“Chicago Fire” gets hot with love suggestions and declarations (RECAP) | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 20, 2021

“Chicago Fire” gets hot with love suggestions and declarations (RECAP) | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

[Warning: The below contains MAJOR spoilers for Chicago Fire Season 9 Episode 15 “A White Knuckle Panic.”]

The penultimate episode of Chicago fire Season 9 features major developments in both one of the most stable couples and perhaps one of the most frustrating slowburns on television.

Lieutenant Stellakid (Miranda Rei Mayo) The professional future remains fluid — Captain Wallace Bowden, as there are no open spots at 51 on another shift.Eamonn Walker), Her boyfriend Lieutenant Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney), And her captain Matt Casey (Jesse Spencer) Trying to find her the best fire station possible for the transfer. But her personal life is a different story … although she doesn’t know it (still quite).

Meanwhile, in the manner of Casey and paramedic Sylvie Brett (Kara Killmer), a Gabby Dawson-sized obstacle … becomes known as the fire department. (number, Monica Raymund can not be displayed. But does this set the stage for a possible “Dorsey” reunion, or fire Are you finally trying to do something about “Brezzi”?

Please read to find out.

Burning love

Just the last episode, Severide, told Casey that he intends to bring up the idea of ​​marrying Kid, but he admits that he is now “rethinking” it. When they first got together, she said she would never get married again “because I just don’t want to be in a situation where I can’t leave.” As Casey points out, that was a long time ago.

Adrian S. Burrows Senior / NBC

But as Severide and Kid are trying to find their way, everything changes during the fire. “I will never leave you,” she tells him. “Don’t you know anymore?” You can see the light bulb going out above Severide.afterwards In the middle of fire, Severide takes off his mask before kneeling and says, “I don’t want you to leave me.” again, In the middle of fire.. Kid also removes her mask as the fire politely rages in the background and does not touch them.

“Stella Kid, would you like to get married?” Severide asks. Of course, she says “yes”, and they kiss as follows … you understand the point. They eventually found their own escape and went out of the building in Waltz, but the rest of the house is working hard to free them. But they are involved. That’s really important.

And yes, she will get the ring, he will later guarantee her in bed. “You know I’m not involved in something like that,” she says. “All I need is you” … but she takes the ring.

Add a “B” to this declaration of love

Not surprisingly, when Dawson calls home and asks to talk to his ex-husband, things get (again) awkward between Casey and Brett. She had just congratulated Randall “Muchi” McHolland (Christian Stolte) for the medals he had won and called on Casey to ask him to record a ceremony for her, he said. Will be explained later. But is there any damage?

Chicago Fire Season 9 Episode 15 Silvie Brett Kara Killmer

Lori Allen / NBC

When paramedic Violet (Hanako Greensmith) asks Brett about Greg Grainger (John Michael Ecker), she learns about farewell. “It had nothing to do with him. I have a problem,” Brett says. “I’m looking for something I can never have.”

But Violet doesn’t think it’s true. “Why can’t you do that? I’ve seen you already do,” she points out. “I picked it up on the day I turned 51. You, Casey, the way you are with each other, it’s kind of undeniable.”

Is it …? Well, that’s certainly true for one of them. Casey knew right when he told Severide in his second conversation with Dawson that he would “tell me a lot.” And what it tells him is what he revealed to Brett … “I already knew. Gabby and I always care about each other. There is too much history not to do so. I haven’t fallen in love with her. It’s been a long time. Gabby is my past and you are my present. I can’t tell you how, but no matter how hard you try, do your best with others. I think there’s a reason I can’t even do it. I’m not in love with you, Sylvie, or anyone else, and even if that doesn’t change anything for you, I know it to you I needed to. “

Brett Casey Chicago Fire Season 9 Episode 11 Brezzi

Adrian S. Burrows Senior / NBC

Then he leaves her to think about it, and as long as the declaration of love goes, it’s not bad. But that “you are my now” is not the best. (Why don’t you say “present and future”?) Still, we feel it worked and major Brett / Casey’s moment at the finale on May 26th.

Chicago fire, Wednesday, 9 / 8c, NBC



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3fzmLYw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad