Alexis Ren: Never Live Below Your Income | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 31, 2021

Alexis Ren: Never Live Below Your Income | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Alexis Ren believes it’s important to “do not live below your income.”

The 24-year-old model has never felt the need to buy designer products just to fit herself, but she encourages fans not to go on an economical diet.

She says, “I can’t live on an economical diet. For example, telling myself that I can’t buy $ 6 coffee means to be patient. I don’t have about half of that cookie. So be patient, be patient. And you’ll be extravagant. Go buy a Gucci bag just to satisfy the urge to “need something.” Coffee isn’t just about drinking , You should stay in your lifestyle, not your diet.

“My biggest advice is that you should never live below your income. I have never felt the need to buy this designer to fit myself.

“Work on your own identity, the foundation of your spiritual path.”

And despite business setbacks, Alexis isn’t afraid to fail.

The model told Glamor UK: “I was wondering because two businesses had already failed.

“For example, the company I started last year taught me how to build a business. It wasn’t a failure. I learned how to start a very valuable business. So failure is considered a failure. Please do not.

“A real failure is the same as not learning from it.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pe9Z6c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad